Below you will find information on use of information capsules (cookies) at Norlandia Health & Care Group AS’ (NHC) web pages. When accessing our webpages, you allow the use of these cookies.
What are cookies?
According to applicable law, storage and processing of information from cookies is not permitted unless the user of the web page has been informed and given his/her consent of the processing. The user has the right to know and approve what information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is, and how process this information.
All information collected through cookies are anonymized – and therefore can not be used to identify users of the page.
Types of cookies NHC use
The following cookies are used when accessing NHC’s webpage:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. This tool use a set of cookies to gather information and report statistics on the use of web sites, without identifying the individual visitor to Google.
NHC uses the following cookies from Google:
- _ga – used to distinguish unique users and track their activity on the website over time.
- _gid – enables us to identify which pages users are visiting.
- _gat – throttles the amount of views/sessions that gets tracked by a single user in a short timespan.
- AMP_TOKEN – enables us to identify if a user accessed the site from different sources/mediums.
- _gac_<property-id> – exchanges information between Google Ads and the website when users visit from related ad campaigns
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – Cookie from Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites. It can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
- YSC – This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.
- GPS – Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
Facebook pixel is a web analytics service offered by Facebook used to track website traffic and activity on related Facebook ad campaigns. This tool is used to track campaign effectiveness, as well as serve visitors with retargeting ads on Facebook and Instagram.
How to deactivate cookies