Processing of personal data at Norlandia Health & Care Group AS (NHC), comprising of Norlandia Care Group AS, Aberia Healthcare AS and Hero Group AS and subsidiaries (together referred to as the NHC Group)
When being a customer or a partner of any of the entities within the NHC Group, the NHC Group will process your personal data. Below you will find information on what personal data we collect, why we collect it and your rights in relation to our processing of personal data.
The controller in the NHC Group will be a subsidiary of NHC in or outside Norway. Below you will find the contact details of the main Norwegian subsidiaries within each segment within the NHC Group. If you are a customer or a partner of any of NHC’s subsidiaries outside Norway, please go to the local web-page of such subsidiary.
You may direct any questions you may have on how or why we process personal data to the NHC Group’s Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com .
Why we collect personal data, and what kind of information we collect
We need to collect and process your personal data for different reasons depending on who you are, where you are, what service we provide you and how we can contact you. Examples of the types of personal data and the purposes we collect them for is set out below:
- Customer administration. Name and contact information (address, e-mail, telephone number) and in some cases, your personal ID. As a customer of us, we need to be able to identify you in order to provide you the agreed services. The information we collect is collected directly from you.
- Provision of healthcare services. We receive data conserning health from some of our customers, and such information is processed in accordance with applicable law, including regulations on professional confidentiality. If we have a direct agreement with you, we collect the information directly from you or the person or entity you give us consent to collect such information from. If we provide you a service on behalf of a public authority (the municipality, government etc.), we will also receive personal data, including data conserning health, from such public authority. We will only process your personal data to the extent it is necessary to provide you adequate medical care.
- Recruitment to new positions at our organization. If you have applied for a position at NHC, we will process the information you have made available through your CV, including attachments. We will also collect information from the persons you have provided as references. We only process personal data after you provide your consent. If you become an employee of NHC, we will process your personal data in accordance with the NHC Personal Data Policy for Employees, which will be presented to you upon employment.
- We register information about the users of our websites by means of cookies. Read more about the cookies we use here. We process such information on the basis of a legitimate interest, which overrides the interests of the data subject.
- Registration of information when visiting guest network. If you access our network at one of our location, we will collect information on your use of our network. More information is provided when you try to log onto our guest network in our Intranet Policy, which must be accepted before you log in. We process such information on the basis of a legitimate interest, which overrides the interests of the data subject.
Transfer of personal data to others
We do not transfer your personal data to others unless there is a legal basis for such processing. Examples of such legal basis are your consent, transfer is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you or the existence of a legal obligation which obliges us to disclose the personal data.
If you are a patient at one of our units, we may also be obliged to disclose your personal data to other healthcare institutes or healthcare personnel which also provide you medical care and therefore requests such information. We only provide such information to the extent this is necessary to provide you adequate medical care and in accordance with applicable law. As a patient, you have the right to oppose such disclosure.
NHC may also be under a legal obligation to provide your personal data to public authorities.
NHC also uses data processors to process personal data on our behalf. We will enter into data processing agreements with such data processors to ensure adequate IT and information security at all stages of processing the personal data. We currently use the following data processors:
Intu Økonomi AS
Intu Økonomi AS delivers accounting, invoicing and payroll services to NHC. Intu Økonomi AS receives the required information in order to be able to pay suppliers, invoice customers and pay employees.
We use the Microsoft products SharePoint and Office365. Some personal data is therefore stored with Microsoft. According to our agreement, information is stored within EU in Ireland, with back-up in the Netherlands.
Ikomm AS hosts our servers which NHC runs its data applications from. Ikomm AS does not receive personal data from our customers/clients/employees, but during upgrading and maintenance of servers and software, they have access to such applications containing personal data.
All personal data to which NHC is a controller, is processed within the EU/EEA.
The period for which the personal data will be stored
We store your personal data with us as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was processed.
For example, this means the personal data we process with your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. The personal data we process to fulfil our contractual agreement with you will be deleted when the agreement is terminated and all obligations resulting from the contractual relationship are met. However, certain information may not be deleted after end of the contract, in cases where we are required according to law to store such information for a certain time after the end of contract.
Accounting regulations may set out such requirements. Further, there is special requirements to storage of personal data in included patient journals. For most of our customers on which we have data concerning health on, we return such information to the municipality or healthcare institute (which ever we have provided the service on behalf of) which will take over the services after end of our agreement.
If you have applied for a position at NHC, personal data will at the end of the recruitment process ether be returned to you upon your request or deleted/destroyed if you do not get the position. If you become an employee of NHC, we will store your personal data in accordance with the NHC Deletion Routine.
If you are in doubt of whether we process your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your rights when we process personal data about you
You have the right following rights:
- You can ask for a copy of all personal data we process concerning you
- You can ask us to make corrections or to supplement information that is incorrect or misleading.
- Under certain circumstances you can ask to have the personal data deleted.
- Under certain circumstances you may also ask us to limit the extent of processing.
- You may also voice your objections to our processing.
- If we process your personal data based on your consent or an agreement with you, you may ask us to transfer the information concerning you to you or another controller.
You can read more about your rights from the Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within 30 days.
We will ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before you can exercise your rights. We do this to ensure that you are the only person granted access to your personal data.
If our legal basis for processing your personal data is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent for processing personal data at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact the general manager at the NHC entity you are a customer of.
You can submit a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority if you believe our processing of your personal data does comply with what is stated herein, or if you believe we have breached personal data legislation in any other way. We hope you first will contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com to address your concerns.
You will find information on how to contact the Data Protection Authority on their website: www.datatilsynet.no.
If changes are made to our services, or if legislation regarding personal data changes in any way, we may need to make changes to the information provided in this document. We will inform you of these changes if you provided us with contact information. Otherwise, the updated information is always available on our website.
|Norlandia Health & Care Group AS||917933367||Øvre Vollgate 13, 0158 Oslo|
|Norlandia Preschools AS||986554270||Øvre Vollgate 13, 0158 Oslo|
|Norlandia Care AS||979381042||Øvre Vollgate 13, 0158 Oslo|
|Aberia Healthcare AS||995366479||Øvre Vollgate 13, 0158 Oslo|
|Hero Group AS||912507262||Klubbgata 1, 4013 Stavanger|